||The All San Felipe website offers information about this vacation paradise on the east side of the Baha Peninsula. Find information on real estate, fishing, driving instructions, hotels, beach homes, restaurants, shopping and all types of rentals. Visit the All San Felipe website to learn about this quiet beach town in Mexico. Visit this site for information regarding:
- San Felipe History. Learn the story behind this peaceful beach town known as "paradise" to many of its recurring visitors and permanent residents.
- Camping. Bring the family for a camping vacation on the beach. RV parks and campgrounds welcome visitors and make your stay a relaxing, fun-filled experience.
- Fishing. This fishing village is notorious for great charter boat experiences. The warm waters of the Sea of Cortez attract an abundance of fish and marine life. Come to San Felipe and enjoy excellent sport fishing.
- Real Estate. San Felipe is fast becoming a retirement community for Americans and Canadians who enjoy sunshine, beaches and reasonably-low cost of living.
- Restaurants. The town abounds with options for dining with a nice mixture of Mexican dishes and seafood.
- Bars & Night Clubs. When the sun goes down the night life heats up for music, dancing plenty of your favorite cold beverage.
- Things To Do. Relax on the beach, snorkel, scuba dive, play golf, rent jet skis or ATV's, or visit historic San Felipe. There's lot or do - or you can just do nothing.