||Find everything you need for a trip to Rocky Point Mexico. The All Rocky Point website includes maps, driving instructions, hotels, beach houses, restaurants, shopping, golf, fishing and all types of rentals. Visit the All Rocky Point website to get all the information you need for your next trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico - aka Rocky Point. Visit the site to locate information about:
- Golf In Rocky Point. Rocky Point currently offers two golf courses, with others in development. Find locations and tee time information.
- Fishing. The Sea of Cortez is loaded with fish, shrimp and other seafood delicacies. If you like sport fishing, there are charters available or bring your own boat.
- Things To Do. There is an never-ending list of things to do in Rocky Point. You can lay on the beach, rent jet skis, rent ATV's, snorkel, play volley ball, camping and much more.
- Restaurants. Seafood is the featured fare in this seaside village. Mexican dishes, many featuring seafood, are also favorites among tourists and locals alike. There are dozens of restaurants and cafes to satisfy a wide variety of appetites.
- Night Life. There are clubs scattered throughout the area that offer music, dancing and refreshments into the wee hours. Let your hair down and enjoy a night on the town in Rocky Point.
- Resort Condos. Find information about the vast number of new condominium developments along Sandy Beach and throughout the Puerto Penasco area. Use the reservation system to make inquiries and reservations.
- Beach Houses For Rent. In the quiet community of Las Conchas, and along Sandy Beach, private owners and developers offer homes for rent. Many of these are right on the water or just a short walk to the beach. Find contact information and rent a beach house in Rocky Point.