Countertops are the focal point of every kitchen. Choosing the right countertop material for your lifestyle is crucial to creating the right kitchen environment. Contact the countertop expert to answer all your questions about the ideal material for your kitchen or bath counter top surfaces. Visit the All Arizona Countertops website for a host of information about countertops including repair and maintenance. Here's some of what you'll find:
- Granite. Using granite to create beautiful countertops has fast become the leading trend in kitchen design.
- Quartz. This manufactured stone combines crushed quartz, resins, and coloration to produce “slabs” of material suitable for countertop applications
- Marble. While surprisingly inexpensive, marble countertops emulate prestige, and wealth and are used in luxury homes throughout the home.
- Corian. Corian® Solid Surface is a product of DuPont and is used for countertops in kitchens, baths, and cabinet tops throughout the house.
- Other Stone & Concrete. Slate, onyx, soapstone and limestone are just a few options for unique stone countertops. Concrete countertops are also becoming popular.
- Metal & Glass. Stainless steel and copper are the two most popular metal countertop materials. Each has a very unique look, used in specialty situations.
- Wood & Laminate. The least expensive approach is to use laminate or wood countertops which are not as durable but provide considerable cost savings.